PREP: 5 MINS / TOTAL TIME: 20 MINS / SERVINGS: 4
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder (fresh)
3 tablespoons of sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 cup of milk
3 tablespoons of oil (I use avocado oil from Costco)
1 large egg
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, oil, egg and vanilla extract.
Add dry ingredients to milk mixture; whisk until moistened and the lumps are out.
2. Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Moisten pan with a splash of oil.
3. For each pancake, spoon 2-3 tablespoons.
4. Cook until surface of pancakes have a few bubbles then flip. 1-2 minutes.
5. Serve with your choice of syrup and toppings.
"Get Inspired Today!"